| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lagos in March is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with sporadic rain. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of liquid is deposited during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Lagos are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:23 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lagos March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lagos, Nigeria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lagos:
- Kandi, Benin - 507.8 kms (315.6 miles) N
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) NNW
- Parakou, Benin - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNW
- Sokode, Togo - 359.3 kms (223.2 miles) NW
- Save, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Atakpame, Togo - 268.7 kms (167 miles) WNW
- Bohicon, Benin - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) WNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 545.1 kms (338.7 miles) W
- Tabligbo, Togo - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) W
- Cotonou, Benin - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Benin, Benin - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Lome, Togo - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) WSW
- Accra, Ghana - 402.1 kms (249.9 miles) WSW