Weather in November in Lagos
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The weather in November is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 39.7mm (1.6in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 7 days.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- The average temperature in Lagos is hot at 27.2 °C ( 80.96 °F).
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- In November the heavens above Lagos are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:23 of radiant sunshine per day.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 54.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.4% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lagos, nigeria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lagos:
- Kandi, Benin - 507.8 kms (315.6 miles) N
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) NNW
- Parakou, Benin - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNW
- Sokode, Togo - 359.3 kms (223.2 miles) NW
- Save, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Atakpame, Togo - 268.7 kms (167 miles) WNW
- Bohicon, Benin - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) WNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 545.1 kms (338.7 miles) W
- Tabligbo, Togo - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) W
- Cotonou, Benin - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Benin, Benin - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Lome, Togo - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) WSW
- Accra, Ghana - 402.1 kms (249.9 miles) WSW