Weather in November in Lagos
- The blue above Lagos is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:23 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The weather in November is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 39.7mm (1.6in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 7 days.
- It is sunny approximately 54.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.4% of daylight hours.
- The mean temperature in Lagos is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lagos:
- Kandi, Benin - 507.8 kms (315.6 miles) N
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) NNW
- Parakou, Benin - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNW
- Sokode, Togo - 359.3 kms (223.2 miles) NW
- Save, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Atakpame, Togo - 268.7 kms (167 miles) WNW
- Bohicon, Benin - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) WNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 545.1 kms (338.7 miles) W
- Tabligbo, Togo - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) W
- Cotonou, Benin - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Benin, Benin - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WSW
- Lome, Togo - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) WSW
- Accra, Ghana - 402.1 kms (249.9 miles) WSW